Pick up from the Hostal, transport in direction to Mollepata, encounter with the muleteers, breakfast, beginning of the expedition with address to the camp of Soraypampa, impressive view of the Snowy Mountain of the Umantay, is approximately a walk of 6 hours. Lunch, dinner and Camping.
Day of difficult walking, since we will overcome a step of more than 4000 meters high, we will be able to appreciate the snowy mountain of Salkantay, Later descend to the forest brow and to camp. Our camping site teams and foods will be transported by load horses. Breakfast, Lunch, dinner and Camp.
Breakfast very early, walk and visits to the thermal hot spring waters, tasting of tropical fruits, and appreciation of the cultivations of the coffee among other plantations of the tropical region. Breakfast, Lunch, dinner and Camp.
Travel going to Santa Teresa's town, appreciation of tropical plantations, walk to Aguas calientes, train going to Aguas Calientes, spend the night in housing. Breakfast, lunch, Lodging.
Breakfast, very early in the morning, displacement to the archaeological group of Machupicchu, guided visit of the different enclosures like: The temple of the three windows, the intihuatana among other important ones and return to cuzco by train
END OF OUR SERVICES
· Bus from Cusco to Mollepata
· Official guide
· A nurse with the group during all trek.
· Cook and auxiliary cook
· All meals during all the trips
· Charge horses and porters
· Emergency horse
· Right for 6 kilos equipment per person during 3 days
· Bus from Playa Sahuyaco - Hydroelectric
· Train from Hydroelectric to Aguas Calientes
· Hostel with private bath and hot water in Aguas Calientes town
· Bus to MachuPicchu go and back.
· Entrance to Sanctuary of MachuPicchu
· Train from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo
· Bus from Ollantaytambo to Cusco
· Camping equipment: sleeping tent quadruple using for two persons, mats, sleeping bag
· Eating tent, cooking tent, tables, chairs, dishes, air tank, first-aid kit
Tour Rate / 2016
If you want to sleep 1 or 2 nights more you can write us CLICK HERE