THE BEST EXCURSION TO KNOW LIMA AND ITS HISTORY
Our tour presents Lima and its three historical periods: pre-Hispanic, colonial and modern.
We will first show you a panoramic view of “La Huaca Pucllana” and then you will visit the impressive Historical Downtown of Lima: its palaces, mansions, churches and squares, ending with a visit to the residential and financial district of San Isidro and an unforgettable view of the Pacific Ocean from the district of Miraflores.
This tour includes the admission to the BCR Museum and the Complejo Monumental San Francisco and its Catacombs.
*The BCR Museum is closed to the public on Saturdays and Sundays afternoon. It is closed all day on Monday.
· Bilingual Service Spanish - English.
· Official Visitors Guide.
· Entrance to museums and attractions.
· Tourist transportation with professional driver.
· Guides and interconnected drivers.
· Our units have insurance policies.
· Pick up from hotels in Miraflores, San Isidro Lima
Daily Departure: 02
Schedules: 9:15 a.m. / 2:15pm
Tour duration: 3 ½ hrs. (aprox.)
**Kid’s rates from 3 to 7 years old**
PRICE PER PERSON USD 35.00
If you want to change or add to your trip you can write us CLICK HERE