Pick up from the Hotel, transport going to Mollepata encounter with the muleteers, breakfast, beginning of the expedition with address to the camp of Soraypampa, impressive view of the Snowymountain one of the Umantay, is approximately a walk of 6 hours. lunch, Dinner and Camp.
Day of difficult walk, since we will overcome a step of more than 4000 meters high, we will be able to appreciate the Snowymountain of the Salkantay, it stops then to descend to the forest brow and to camp. Our camping site teams and foods will be transported by load horses. Breakfast, Lunch, dinner and Camp
Very early breakfast, walk and it visits to the thermal bathrooms, tasting of tropical fruits, and appreciation of the cultivations of the coffee among other plantations of the tropical region. Travel going to the town of Waters Hot Breakfast, Lunch, dinner and Night of Hotel in Hot Waters.
Breakfast, very early, displacement to the archaeological group of Machupicchu, guided visit to the different enclosures like: The temple of the three windows, the Intihuatana among other important ones and Return to Cuzco by train.
END OF OUR SERVICES
· Bus from Cusco to Mollepata
· Official guide
· A nurse with the group during all trek.
· Cook and auxiliary cook
· All meals during all the trips
· Charge horses and porters
· Emergency horse
· Right for 6 kilos equipment per person during 3 days
· Bus from Playa Sahuyaco - Hydroelectric
· Train from Hydroelectric to Aguas Calientes
· Hostel with private bath and hot water in Aguas Calientes town
· Bus to MachuPicchu go and back.
· Entrance to Sanctuary of MachuPicchu
· Train from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo
· Bus from Ollantaytambo to Cusco
· Camping equipment: sleeping tent quadruple using for two persons, mats, sleeping bag
· Eating tent, cooking tent, tables, chairs, dishes, air tank, first-aid kit
Tour Rates / 2016
If you want to sleep 1 or 2 nights more you can write us CLICK HERE